Housekeeping

Hello everyone
I am wondering if there is anyone else who has the same issue as I do. I am single and live alone and still manage to work full time for now. I have lupus w/lupus nephritis, I also have some involvement to my respiratory tract, some skin involvement and now also some brain involvement.

My problem is that I am really having an extremely difficult time with housekeeping. It's been going on for quite awhile and I'm just really tired of it. My desire is there! I hate living in chaos and it is so bad you guys--really! It looks like a hoarder house without the hoarding! I just don't know what to do. Each and every weekend, my intention is to spend a least one day to get as much done as I can--do tackle one room at a time and just to make a dent in this mess but I guess after working for the week, I just don't have any energy left.

I can't have company over and I need knew furniture badly but can't order it because when it's delivered, it would just be a disaster! I could just cry sometimes because I just want to be comfortable and am not. I keep trying but just don't know what to do. Please someone, give me some advice or suggestions. Is anyone else in this situation?

Comments

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR