COMMUNITY QUESTION: Flare-free for 8 months, and now this?

AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
Courtney asks: 'I need some advice. I haven't had a flare in about 6-8 months. I real serious one at least. I just got over the stomach bug and seemed to be on the mend but for about two weeks now my feet are freezing and now it's working it's way up my leg. My feet and legs are warm to the touch but my toes and frozen. Nothing I have done helps and I don't know what to do. I should state I have lupus, R.A. and Raynaud's phenomenon. It's mainly effected my fingers and elbow. I have always my entire life been the one wearing a sweatshirt in 90 degree weather and finally know why. I have adapted, but this has me completely at a loss. What can I do. It's effecting my sleep. I have tried corn bags, heating pad, warm baths, socks, no socks, blankets wrapped, messaging them, slippers. I can feel them get sweaty in my slippers and on the heating pad and yet they're still frozen. Any advice would be appreciated. I will also like to state I have come completely off prednisone and plaquenil (my vision was becoming effected). I would most appreciate any remedies not associated with medicine.'

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR