COMMUNITY QUESTION: Tumeric or Curcumin for Lupus relief?

AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
Lori asks: 'Have any fellow Lupies tried tumeric/curcumin for its anti-inflammatory properties and other health benefits? And if so, did you get any relief?'

Comments

• Turmeric is life. I use it every day in my raw juices, make tea, grated on foods etc. Definitely helps ease joint pains, I even put it my dog's food as he's got some joint problems due to ageing.
  • I make a Tumeric paste, so that it is easy to make Golden Milk, and put into whatever you want it in. I have been using it a long time. It works very well for me.
  • @AlyssaWinegarden I absolutely agree. I take Protandim as we can say the product on this site which is all natural with tumeric, ashwaghda,green tea, milk thistle, and bacopa. 40 yrs of research and the same ingredients for animals in Canine Health Supplements. For inflammatory disease is scientifically proven on PUBMED.gov and joints, my osteoarthritis, it works 1800% more effectively than taken separately and I bet separately you are paying more than $40. You can email me for all the proof . I also take 200 mg (2) of plaquenil, but tumors shrunk, water on the knee, (mris reports)
    Thank you for bringing awareness. Annmarie from USA. We are Global. I can help many get on your feet. I was bedridden for 2 yrs.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR