does anyone else get like u just want to give up

there r so many days of hurting so bad and weak and shaking all over i just want o give up

Comments

• I just found out I have lupus This year and it has been rough I also have sjgrones syndrome and fibermology. I use to be on the go all the time but know I barely have enough energy to go to work and when I get flare ups I have to stay in bed for 2 to 3 days. But I keep pushing myself because I will not let this beat me
  • Yes. There were many times at my sickest I thought of just driving into a tree. I'm not ashamed of it. I felt like a burden, that I was no longer able to be me. I was slowly dieing anyway as it was attacking all my organs. I got lucky and went into remission. You are not alone in those feelings. Anyone that has it bad feels it at one point or another. I encourage you to speak with your family to try to get them to lessen your burdens at home and know that you are needed no matter how little you can do. I was at that point again a couple of weeks ago and let my family know. They let me know how much they loved and needed me even if I was flat on my back for the rest of my life. Because it's my heart they love not my body.
  • Oh yes. I completely understand you. The constant pain. People who don't struggle with lupus or similar issues don't always understand. Just because I don't say something each and everyday about my pain doesn't mean I am not feeling it.. It just means this is the norm for me. If I do say something about how I am feeling then it is unbearable! I have raised my daughter to adulthood now and am struggling to get through college so I can get to work in a real career before my health really fails me. I feel like a constant burden to my husband. He is always threatening to leave. I am taking too long to graduate. Why don't I just give up on school and make money any way I can. Why was that last job working in -40°C freezers such a problem? I must just be lazy.. using college as an excuse not to work. Phshh. I wish! Full time college is a full time job in itself with lupus memory lapses, fatigue, pain, etc. Hell I'm not telling any of you anything you don't already know, but for somebody who just doesn't get it... they don't understand how hard it is to be in pain 24-7 or how frustrating it is for what should be a simple task to most people not always be so simple for us..
    Ughh. Yeah I'm rambling now so I am going to study and rest, but yes. I think it is a normal part of living with lupus to sometimes feel like why try? Why bother anymore to even try to live? I would never harm myself and while I get in my slumps of why bother I also quickly get pissed off about having to deal with this and gain a level of determination to graduate. Lupus has pissed me off so badly that I am going into research and intend to (hopefully I can team up with the right company) to learn more about lupus and why? How? Who? What can be done? There is a lot known and still a lot to learn as well. Best health and wishes to you all and it's normal to sometimes feel that way sweetypie6 but when you do.. try to think of one thing that keeps your motor tickin as my grandma always use to say. :-) you've also always got us in this group too!
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @sweetypie6 As you can see from the support of your community, you're not alone :)
  • @sweetypie6
    I feel that way too I'm so exhausted and can hardly work. I just want one day where I feel good it makes me sad.
  • @A_bit_Lupie thank u and the same if u ever need to talk i am here

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR