COMMUNITY QUESTION: Has anyone had a similar experience? What was the result?

AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
If you have a biopsy on your skin and it come back as lupus but blood work is always normal does that mean I don't have lupus?

Comments

• I have been seeing a Dr. for the past 3 monts. My blood work came back normal, but my biopsy showed Lupus. They just did another type of biopsy this week. They want to to see a Rheumatolgist asap, I'm not sure how long it will take to to get an appointment.
  • maddiemaddie Member
    HELLO I HAVE HAD LUPUS FOR THE PAST TWENTY THREE YEARS. BUT IT JUST RECENTLY GOT CONFIRMED FOR SURE. I WANT TO KNOW DOES ANTYONE GET BRUISING ON THE LEGS AND ARMS. THEY JUST APPEAR. I DO NOT SEEM TO BUMP MYSELF ANYWHERE. THANK YOU
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @maddie Hi Maddie - thanks so much for reaching out. Bruising with lupus is incredibly common. You can read our article on it here:

https://lupus.newlifeoutlook.com/lupus-bruising/

Alyssa
  • @maddie Hi , I have had same thoughts , find bruising on my arms and legs and like you don't remember bumping myself !
  • Yes i get the bruises,too and my cuts and scratches take weeks to heal. But my BIGGEST mystery is when i get an ant, mosquito or flea bite the itching comes bacK im talking weeks and months later.You can always still see where the bite was but itching goes away just to come back as if i have just been bit. Omg the itching is insane! I have ones that are over a year old and STILL the itching reoccurs. Anyone have that problem, even my Dr just shakes his head.
  • @maddie
    Yes ! Very often .sending Gentle

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR