My Story: Connie Yang

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited March 2015 in Stories

Lupus article: My Story: Connie YangMy Story: Connie Yang

After recovering, I was able to find a new job and start new. About six months later I started experiencing completely different symptoms.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Thank you everyone! I continue to be inspired everyday by the strength in this community. :)
  • Thank you for your story Connie! I don't want it to define me as well :-) keep the faith and travel on sister!
  • Your story is just like mine except I fell sick while I was doing my Masters. The only issue now is the delay in completing my studies. Otherwise I am very open about my condition. my then boyfriend knew of my condition and now we are happily married for a year and a half.
  • @Kanchan That's awesome! When you do get your Masters it will be that much sweeter because you know that you have worked hard for it. :) Good luck! you sound very motivated.
  • @tammyrosales Thank you so much for the support! It's hard having Lupus but yes not letting it define us is the best thing we can do for ourselves.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR